Best Megaman flash ever!! Best Megaman flash ever!!

Utterly epic

Huzzah!

Comedy: 10
Graphics: 9.5
Vocal talent: OFF THE FUCKING CHARTS DUDE!

e-lord responds:

Yeah, it was pretty epic wasn't it.

David's Adventures Eps 9 David's Adventures Eps 9

First time i've seen this.

I haven't seen any of the other movies, but honestly i found this absolutely hilarious. The script was interesting.. and somewhat disturbing and the voice acting was hilarious.
Well done, now I'm off to watch the rest of the episodes.

Angry Dog - Catchphrase Angry Dog - Catchphrase

Good job.

I always enjoy watching your animations.
Your animating style seems very clean and smooth and i never seem to get board while watching. The dialogue is always humorous and enthralling and the banter between the characters is very well portrayed. Nice work!

Final Fight:the Nerd Saga Final Fight:the Nerd Saga

I'm sensing something....

I'm sensing something... hmmm what could it be, what does this remind me of? Jeez i just can't put my finger on it. Ah well.
Superbly written, drawn, voiced and animated as usual, bravo.

Pokeballs! A-Z Pokeballs! A-Z

Amazing, just amazing.

I mean, wow!
Also, i highly recommend searching for the easter egg.
A very educational flash indeed, no longer will i be confused of which pokeball to use.

Thank you Gutter Dog, thank you.

FluffBall responds:

I'm glad this helped you fine sir. Gutter Dogs rule the night, as we all know.

D**k Attack D**k Attack

Rather nice indeed

Nice clean graphics with nice clean cock jokes...Wait what? You take a beloved newgrounds animation sprinkle in some dicks and you've got a high grade animation. Lol very enjoyable. Waiting for the Virgina attack sequel.

BurningBunnies responds:

Hmm, a sequel ey? Err... nah.

Thanks for commenting on the graphics, usually everyone's just shocked by the penises.

=3

Race Across The Rainbow Race Across The Rainbow

I'm speechless...

Until now. You seem to have put what everyone wants to see in a flash. A nice free flowing upbeat happy animation. Seriously this deserves more than it's got times 8.
Your choice of bright colours, a good music track plus smooth animation has created quite possibly the best animation i have ever seen.

Our Aeipathy Our Aeipathy

Well look.

I mean i can see the effort and all, but i really think you good have done something more with this. The song you used has been a favourite of mine for a while and i was hoping you would have done something more... Upbeat? (in a sense)

Well done i anyway, i enjoyed it all the same.

Lil Hop: Forbes 1-2-3 BDC Lil Hop: Forbes 1-2-3 BDC

A good all rounder.

The artwork was nice. the animation smooth and the voice acting superb. You really hit the nail on the head with this one. What can i say? I short but witty plot, and it was cleverly linked together.

Well done man. I really liked this, i think everyone else will too.

Oh and well done for teaching people to value their fans, a little lesson i think a lot of people have got to learn.

StupidDream responds:

Appreciate it appreciate it. Yeah if anything I hope people who are just starting out with flash know it's gonna be a bumpy road. I'm not even talking about the past year for me. I have games and cartoons on this website dating back to October of 2001, some even in some collections. The thing is NONE of them went anywhere. There was a game I spent half a year on that had maybe like 20 people play it. So I know what I'm talking about when I say ya gotta pay your dues, which believe me I still am.

Much respect to anybody that is motivated by it. You're gonna turn around and motivate me one day when I see your submission on the front page.

ATTN: Kidray76. ATTN: Kidray76.

lol sore loser.

I am totally getting in on this action!

Mechabloby responds: